Realme has started spinning out the July 2020 security patch to the Realme C11. The update is rolling out as the A.67 update to the device.
The latest airborne update brings software version number RMX2185_11_A.67 to Realme C11. The update is around 3 GB in size. This is a major bug fix update which addresses loads of bug. Along with that, it also improves the performance and stability of the device. Check the changelog below.
Manual OTA Update Guide
Realme always pushes OTA updates in batches and the OTA update notification can be found from the device Settings – Software update. If the update is not showing up on your device, then just wait as it may take up to a few days for the update to be available all the handsets.
[su_note note_color=”#c4ffd8″ radius=”2″]
● Android Security Patch: July, 2020
● Optimized system stability
- RMX2185_11_A.67: Download Link
Manual Installation Guide – Realme C11 RMX2185_11_A.67
[su_highlight background=”#78ffb1″ color=”#16181b”]Note: You can Download the Full Firmware From Realme Software Update Section [/su_highlight]
- First of all, you will need to download the firmware file for your respective device model.
- Now, simply transfer the firmware file to the phone’s internal storage via the File Manager.
- You can go to the File Manager app > Tap on it and select Update Now.
- Wait for the process to complete properly. Once done, reboot your device.
Keep visiting this blog for more info.