Realme C12 has started receiving the latest May 2022 security patch update in India. The update comes with build number RMX2189_11_C.12 on Realme UI 2.0. The update is being rolled out in a phased manner.
According to the changelog, the update brings April 2022 security patch from google as well. It promises to improve the security and stability of the device. This is not a major update but rather an incremental security update.
How to update your Realme C12?
You can manually download and install this update by going to your device’s settings. For doing that, follow these simple instructions –
- Open the Settings
- Click on System and Updates
- Now, open Software Update
- Tap on the option Check for Updates
- If the update is available, simply click on Download and Install
- Once the installation is finished, reboot your Realme C12
Alternatively, you could manually request software updates through the “My Huawei” app. In order to do that, open the “My Huawei app”, tap on the “Update” option, then select the “Check for Updates” option, and finally “Download and Install”.