In 2021, Realme came out with Realme C21Y and it became the chartbuster smartphone of the year. The smartphone targets the budget range market and comes with a list of decent specifications.
Even though the device is good enough, its camera quality can be improved exponentially by using the Google Camera Gcam port. Google Camera is the stock camera app that comes with the Pixel lineup and it brings a wide variety of features like HDR+ technology, improved photo quality, Night Sight feature, panorama, slow motion, 60fps video, and more.
If you’re looking to install Google Camera on your Realme C21Y, then this guide is perfect for you. The Gcam ports are available thanks to developers like BSG, Arnova8G2, and Urnyx05, who are dedicated to developing ported Gcam APK files for various devices. In this guide, you will get to know how to download the Realme C21Y Gcam port.
How to download the Google Camera port
Realme C21Y comes with support for the latest Google Camera version. Google Camera comes with useful features like Night Sight, SloMo, Astrophotography mode, HDR Enhanced, Beauty Mode, Lens Blur, Playground, PhotoSphere, Google Lens, RAW Support, and more.
The users can sideload the Google Camera port on their smartphones thanks to the Camera2 API. There are many GCam ports compatible with the Realme C21Y. Here are the download links for Google Camera ports.
- Google Camera 7.3.018 APK – Download
- Google Camera 7.3.021 APK – Download
- Gcam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950 – Download
- Gcam by Arnova8G2 – Download
How to install Realme C21Y Gcam port?
The Google Camera APK file installation process is quite simple and it’ll be as easy as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t need to root your device for that.
- Download the Google Camera APK file from the links mentioned above and tap on it
- Ensure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on the device
- To do that, you should head over to the device Settings menu -> Security/Privacy -> Enable it
- It’ll launch the package installer and you’ll need to tap on the “Install” button
- Once the installation is finished, you can open and use it