The wait has finally come to an end for Realme C25 users. The device has now started receiving the awaited Realme UI 3.0 update, based on Android 12. It is currently rolling out in the Philippines with the firmware version RMX3091_11_C.02.
Realme C25 is a budget phone that came last year with Android 11 out of the box. The company pushed the first Realme UI 3.0 beta update in February. Since then, users were eagerly waiting to get a taste of Android 12, which is finally over. The Realme UI 3.0 update for Realme C25 has a download size of 3.56GB. It’s a major update, so, a hefty download size is nothing surprising.
Realme C25 users have loads of things to look forward to after installing the Android 12 update. The most exciting is the Smart Theming feature that extracts colors from wallpapers and applies them to all elements. The update also brings AI Smooth Engine, improved AOD, Smart Assistant Widgets, drama listening mode, game optimizations, and more.
Apart from the Android and Realme UI version, the monthly security patch is also getting an upgrade. The device gets April 2022 security patch
The Realme UI 3.0 and Android 12 update for Realme C25 is currently available in the Philippines. As always, the latest build is rolling out in a phased manner. So, it may take a couple of days to reach your phone. The update is also expected to reach India in the coming weeks.
Realme C25 Realme UI 3.0 (Android 12) update changelog:
- The brand new design, which emphasizes the sense of space, offers a simple, clean and comfortable visual and interactive experience. • Redesign icons using new tools to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to icons. • Optimize Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more realistic and optimizes more than 300 animations to deliver a more natural user experience.
Comfort and efficiency
- Adds “Streaming in the Background”: Apps in Background Streaming mode continue to play audio from a video when you leave the app or lock your phone. • FlexDrop has been renamed Adaptable and Optimized Windows: – Optimize the method of changing the size of floating windows. – You can now drag a file from My Files or Photo from the Photos app into a floating window.
- Adds Quick Start, a feature that detects apps you use frequently and uploads them in advance so you can open them faster. • Adds a graph to view battery usage. • Improves responsiveness of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, on or off.
- In team combat scenes, games run smoother and with a stable frame rate. • Reduces average CPU load and reduces battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes to display in the menu bar and in what order. • You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimize the automatic brightness algorithm to adapt the screen brightness to multiple scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimize accessibility: – Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility features. – Optimize function categorization by grouping them into view, hearing, interactive, and general actions. – TalkBack supports multiple system apps including Photos, Phone, Email, and Calendar.