Realme has officially bagged the March 2022 Security Update for Realme GT 2 Pro handsets in China. The update can be identified easily as it comes with the build number A.20 and comes with many bug fixes and optimizations. The new update will feature the March 2022 Android Security patch and while there are no new features added, there will be several optimizations. A few weeks ago the device has received the February 2022 security patch update.
Changelog for the March 2022 Security Update for Realme GT 2 Pro
- The update comes with the March 2022 Android Security Patch
- The refresh rate of the screen display has been optimized to 1Hz
- The sliding smoothness of the sidebar of the game assistant has been optimized
- The network stability has been optimized
- The smoothness of recent task sliding and screen sliding has been optimized
- The update will come with the fix for the issue of incomplete display of wallpapers when the user returned to the desktop
- The update has fixed the abnormal restart of the device in certain scenarios for improved system stability
- The update comes with optimization for the WeChat video chat fever problem
- The recognition rate of fingerprint unlocking has been optimized
- The update features optimization for the temperature control strategy or the GT mode of Honor of Kings, Genshin Impact, and Peace Elite in high-temperature scenarios
How to update your Realme GT 2 Pro?
You can manually download and install this update by going to your device’s settings. For doing that, follow these simple instructions –
- Open the Settings
- Click on System and Updates
- Now, open Software Update
- Tap on the option Check for Updates
- If the update is available, simply click on Download and Install
- Once the installation is finished, reboot your Realme GT 2 Pro
Alternatively, you could manually request software updates through the “My Huawei” app. In order to do that, open the “My Huawei app”, tap on the “Update” option, then select the “Check for Updates” option, and finally “Download and Install”.