Realme has started releasing the official update for its Realme GT Master Edition in China and it comes in the form of the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0. Realme UI 3.0 will upgrade its design, dubbed “Fluid Space Design”, and come with more space, larger elements, less battery usage, Always On Mode customization, better performance when launching applications, and more.
The major update can be easily identified with the build number RMX3363_11_C.05 and the software package weighs around 500 MB in size for people who are already using the beta.
Changelog for the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 Update
- A brand-new three-dimensional space design to make the experience simple, easy, and burden-free
- Added smart assistant card for providing smart, efficient application cards while key information will be clear at a glance
- A three-dimensional icon design that introduces new materials, unifying shadows, light, and layers to give you the joy of color
- The mobile manager will integrate more security and privacy functions like password book, privacy doubles, and emergency calls
- The new feature of sharing photos or videos while offering support for erasing location information and shooting data
- An added feature that intelligently predicts frequently used applications and loads them in advance to help open the apps faster
- Display the power consumption data in the form of graphs for quickly understanding the details of battery consumption
- Customize the order of camera mode for facilitating quick switching to commonly used camera modes
- Automatic brightness adjustment algorithm, scene detection, and more comfortable to browse the screen
- The TalkBack feature will adapt to more system applications like photo albums, emails, calls, calendars, etc.
How to download and install the new Realme UI 3.0 update for Realme GT Master Edition?
The Realme GT Master Edition has started receiving the latest Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 update. This update is being rolled out in a phased manner and will be available to a limited number of users initially before it gradually gets rolled out to all the users. Keep an eye on the notifications, and if you’ve not got the update yet, have a little patience, it will certainly arrive in the next few days. To manually check for the update, the users can follow these simple instructions –
- Go to the Settings menu
- Select ‘System Updates’ and locate the update
- Download the update and install it
- Reboot once the installation is complete