Realme has rolled out a new software update to Narzo 10A and Narzo 30 users in India. It brings the Android security patch level to September 2021, which fixes a bunch of system security and privacy-related vulnerabilities.
Digging further into the changelog for Realme Narzo 10A reveals that it is getting optimizations to the camera stability and camera quality. The device is also getting optimizations to system performance and stability. The new OTA update can be identified by the firmware version RMX2020_11.C.07.
Realme Narzo 30, on the other hand, is also receiving the September 2021 security patch with the new update. It is bundled with the firmware version RMX2156_11.C.14. As per the changelog, Realme has fixed the video playback issue, noise issue when using the speaker for calls, and some other issues to improve system stability.
As always, the new software update for Realme Narzo 10A and Narzo 30 is rolling out in a staged fashion. It means that the OTA update will initially reach a limited number of users, followed by a broader rollout in the coming days. To manually update your phone, navigate to Settings >> Software updates.
[Realme Narzo 10A]
- Android security patch: September, 2021
- Optimized the camera quality and improved camera stability
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability
[Realme Narzo 30]
- Integrates the September 2021 Android security patch.
- Fixes an issue where videos could occasionally not be played.
- Fixes a noise issue that would occasionally occur when the speaker is turned on for calls.
- Fixes some known issues to improve system stability.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.