Realme Narzo 20A has officially been updated with November 2020 security patch. The update brings some new features and camera optimizations. The update comes with build version RMX2050_11_A.19, which is based on Android 10.
The update adds a new physical toggle button in the screenshot setting page which makes taking screenshot lot easier. In the previous update, many users reported issues in image quality. Taking this issue into consideration, Realme brings optimization for image quality in some scenarios in this update.
The latest update address the issue of dimmed and dark image shoot by the front camera in some scenarios. In gamespace, the update optimizes the default brightness lock toggle to off.
The update is rolling out via OTA (Over the Air) to the Realme Narzo 20A. So, it may some days to reach your smartphone. Alternatively, check the update status manually by heading to Settings -> Software update.
Realme Narzo 20A update changelog:
- Updated Android security patch: Nov, 2020
- Added a toggle of Display keyboard when entering app drawer
- Added a toggle of From Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort
- Added a feature of short-pressing the power button to turn off flashlight while screen-off
- Optimized the interaction logic of the system control toggle on the status bar
- Added a physical toggle button in the screenshot setting page
- Fixed the issue of dimmed image shoot by front camera in some scenarios
- Fix the issue of dark front camera photos in some scenes
- Optimize the default brightness lock toggle to off