Realme recently launched the Narzo 30 Pro 5G along with Narzo 30 and Narzo 30A. The Narzo 30 Pro 5G starts receiving its first software update that brings February 2021 security patch.
In addition to a new security patch, the update brings image crop feature and optimizations to Bluetooth earphones noise, screenshot fluency, and system stability. That’s not it, the update fixes issues where Bluetooth gets disconnected and Wi-Fi turns off automatically when connecting to a hotspot.
The first update for Narzo 30 Pro 5G is rolling out in India with firmware version RMX2111PU_11_A.29. Users who have not received the update yet can check manually by navigating to Settings >> System update.
Device: Realme 30 Pro 5G
- Updated Android security patch: February 2021
- Fixed the probabilistic disconnecting issues of automobile Bluetooth
- Optimized the probabilistic noise of the Bluetooth earphones
- Fixed the issue where Wi-Fi automatically turns off when connecting to a hotspot on some devices
- Added image crop feature
- Optimized the screenshot fluency on Add Clock page
- Optimized the system stability
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.