Realme has been regularly releasing new software updates and firmware updates for flagship and high-end devices. Now, another one of the names has been added to the list as Realme 9i users have started receiving the May 2022 Security Update. Currently, the update is only available in India, and more regions are expected to receive this update in the coming days and weeks.
The update will come with many enhancements while also featuring a few general bug fixes and enhancements, making the devices smoother and more stable. The update will optimize system fluency while also improving the internet experience.
Changelog for the May 2022 Security Update for Realme 9i
Realme has been rolling out the May 2022 Security Patch Update for Realme 9i users in India. The update can be easily recognized as it comes with the build number RMX3491_11_A.15. The update will come with many bug fixes and enhancements to improve the overall security and stability of the device.
- Updated the Android Security Patch to May 2022
- The update will improve the stability of the apps
- The update improves the system performance
- The update will come with fixes for some known issues for improving system stability
How to update your Realme 9i?
You can manually download and install this update by going to your device’s settings. For doing that, follow these simple instructions –
- Open the Settings
- Click on System and Updates
- Now, open Software Update
- Tap on the option Check for Updates
- If the update is available, simply click on Download and Install
- Once the installation is finished, reboot your Realme 9i
Alternatively, you could manually request software updates through the “My Huawei” app. In order to do that, open the “My Huawei app”, tap on the “Update” option, then select the “Check for Updates” option, and finally “Download and Install”.