Now you can easily Install Lineage OS 16 On Realme Q | Android 9.0 Pie. Realme Q is the Chinese variant of Realme 5 Pro. So the specs and hardware are identical. The device has received an unofficial Lineage OS 16 ROM. There may be a few bugs present in this built and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed. Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install Lineage OS 16 Pie ROM On Realme Q. Follow the guide to Update Realme Q to Android 9 Pie Via Lineage OS 16 unofficially.
The new Realme Q has a 6.3-inches Full-HD+ display along with 1080×2340 pixels resolution quality. It’s powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 AIE SoC paired with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage. While the device storage is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card.
It packs a quad rear camera setup of a 48MP Sony IMX586 primary sensor (f/1.8), an 8MP wide-angle lens with a 119-degree field-of-view, a 2MP macro lens (f/2.4), and a 2MP portrait lens (f/2.4). The rear camera also features an LED flash, AI Portrait mode, HDR mode, PDAF, EIS mode, and more.
Lineage OS which was previously known as Cyanogen MOD is one of the most popular and used Android Custom ROM. The ROM is very lightweight and fast. It also has a better battery life compared to the stock Firmware. The available Lineage OS version for the device is Lineage OS 16 which is based on Android 9 Pie hence it has all the features of Android 9 Pie.
Now the device has received the most popular Lineage OS 16 ROM which means users can now Download and Install Realme Q Android 9 Pie via Lineage OS 16
Lineage OS 16 On Realme Q Features | Android 9.0
As Lineage OS 16 is based On Android 9.0 Pie’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Digital Wellbeing – We start off with the feature that will be impacting the smartphone usage the most. Ever since smartphones became mainstream, this will be the first time Google will actually be introducing tools to learn about smartphone habits and will also help moderate parts that require attention.
The users will get to see the amount of time they are spending on apps and will also get to set timers on such apps that happen to be addictive. App icons will turn grey when the user reaches the time limit.
- Adaptive battery – Just as the name suggests, this feature will learn the usage pattern of the user and it will help turn down battery consumption by restricting apps which are rarely used.
- Gesture-based navigation – This feature has become quite a necessity after the Android devices have taken to thin bezels and notched displays. The recent page can be accessed by swiping up from the bottom.
- Slices – This new feature will be providing app functions without actually having to enter them. In fact, whenever a user will search for a particular app, the search will prompt a few quick options related to that app which will make it really easier and quicker.
- Adaptive Brightness – This feature has got an upgrade where the device will remember the times you change the brightness of your device and adjust according to the time as well as brightness.
Above are some of the main features Android 9.0 Pie (Official Lineage OS 16.0) comes with. But there are much more. Overall Lineage OS is the best Custom ROM available for Android.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 16 On Realme Q.
Full List: [Download] List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 Pie)
How to Install Lineage OS 16 On Realme Q | Android 9.0 Pie (Unofficial)
- Check out this Xda post for installation guide for Realme Q