Realme has always been quick to release new software and security updates and they’ve done it yet again. The Chinese OEM stated that they’ll start rolling out the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 skin update for Realme Q3s 5G in China in Q1 of 2022 and they’re on the right path.
Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 Early Access Beta Program for Realme Q3s in China. The registration will begin for the third batch of early adopters and have a quota of 1500 people. The registrations will end once the quota of 1500 people is full.
How to register for the Realme UI 3.0 Beta Program
- Head over to the Phone Settings -> Software Update -> Select the gear icon located at the upper right corner
- Click the option Upgrade Early Adopters
- Fill out the information and confirm the agreement to finish the sign-up
Realme Q3s also receives the February 2022 Security Patch Update
Realme Q3s has officially started receiving the new security update and it’ll feature the February 2022 Security Patch standards. The update will come with the fix for various privacy and security-related vulnerabilities for the device. The build number for the Realme Q3s update will come with the build number A.20 and has already started to be rolled out in batches. The update will optimize the system performance while improving system stability. The update will also fix the issue of returning free collections.
How to update your Realme Q3s?
You can manually download and install this update by going to your device’s settings. For doing that, follow these simple instructions –
- Open the Settings
- Click on System and Updates
- Now, open Software Update
- Tap on the option Check for Updates
- If the update is available, simply click on Download and Install
- Once the installation is finished, reboot your Realme Q3s
Alternatively, you could manually request software updates through the “My Huawei” app. In order to do that, open the “My Huawei app”, tap on the “Update” option, then select the “Check for Updates” option, and finally “Download and Install”.