Realme has been rolling out December security update to many of its devices. Realme X has joined the list. The device has received the newer December 2020 security patch update in China. The update brings some new features and camera optimizations. The update comes with build version RMX1901_11_C.14, which is based on Android 10.
The update is exclusive to China only. The update is rolling out via OTA (Over the Air) to the Realme X. So, it may some days to reach your smartphone. Alternatively, check the update status manually by heading to Settings -> Software update.
This is a major bug fix update which addresses various bugs which were being reported after the previous update. It also promises to improve system stability and performance. There are some new features added which you can check in the changelog below
- Update Android security patch (2020#11/2020#12)
- Added support for QR code scanning in the business card scanning interface
- Added the QR code sharing function in the contact details interface
- Added the function of turning off the flashlight by short pressing the power button in the screen state
- Fix the very low probability of crash when opening Huantai Mall APP in super power saving mode
- Optimize the fingerprint and face combination unlock logic
- Fix the problem that the scan fails to turn on Bluetooth with a very low probability
- Fix the problem that the album cannot play HDR video with low probability
- Fixed the issue of extremely low probability of crash when entering the alarm details interface
- Fix the problem that there is a low probability that two cancel buttons will appear when the input box is clicked multiple times when opening the weather
- Fix the low probability screen flickering problem when entering the codebook in dark mode
- Fixed the problem that the switch state is not synchronized from sunrise to sunset after using the mobile phone to move in the dark mode