Realme X2 users in India start receiving stable Realme UI 2.0 update which is based on Android 11. Couple of days back, the update was rolled out for the Chinese variant, which is now hitting the Realme X2 Indian variant.
The new software update for Realme X2 can be identified by firmware version RMX1991EX_11_F.20. In addition to the Android 11 and Realme UI 2.0 features and improvements, the update also brings a bunch of fixes which include – Video jitter issue, unwanted flashlight turning on issue, Phone screen flashing issue when entering Game Space, mini window crashing issue, Screen turn off issue when casting, OTG devices detection issue and more.
Installing the new update will add a bunch of new features and improvements to your Realme X2 such as – Chat bubbles, improved Digital Wellbeing, Invisible door privacy feature, Floating windows, Private safe, dark mode customizations, and more. If you’re a Realme X2 user in India and still waiting for the Realme UI 2.0 update, then manually check the status by navigating to Settings >> Software updates. The update usually takes a few days to reach all the units.
Realme X2 Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) update changelog:
- Integrates the June 2021 Android security patch.
- Updates the ORoaming app icon style in the status bar.
- Adds the Google Lens feature to realize visual search.
- Fixes an issue where the Camera app would sometimes stutter.
- Fixes an issue where the flashlight would sometimes automatically turn off when you unlock the screen with your face.
- Fixes video jitter that could sometimes occur.
- Fixes an issue where the phone screen might flash when you enter Game Space.
- Fixes an issue where the mini window would sometimes crash.
- Fixes an issue where the screen would occasionally be turned off when you cast your photos to a big screen.
- Fixes an issue where the network connection would sometimes fail when you use a password that contains special characters.
- Fixes a lagging issue that would occasionally occur when you save too many Wi-Fi connections.
- Fixes an issue where the absolute volume sometimes might not work as intended when you use Airpods.
- Fixes an issue where your phone may fail to detect some OTG devices.