Realme X2 has received the newer January 2021 security patch update (Indian variant). The update brings some new features and camera optimizations. The update comes with build version RMX1992EX_11_C.16 or RMX1992AEX_11_C.16, which is based on Android 10.
The update is exclusive to Indian users only. The update is rolling out via OTA (Over the Air) to the Realme X2. So, it may some days to reach your smartphone. Alternatively, check the update status manually by heading to Settings -> Software update.
This is a major bug fix update which addresses various bugs which were being reported after the previous update. It also promises to improve system stability and performance. There are some new features added which you can check in the changelog below.
- Updated Android security patch: Dec, 2020/Jan, 2021
- Added a new icon for phone calls when Bluetooth earphone is connected
- Fixed the probabilistic scanning failure when turning on Bluetooth
- Optimized the experience when using the combination of fingerprint and face to unlock
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that HDR videos fail to play in Photos
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue when entering the alarm details page
- Fixed the probabilistic display error of the cancel button when the input box is clicked multiple times in Weather