The Realme X2 has started getting the latest RMX1991_11.A.13 December 2019 Security Patch Update in China region that brings new improvements and bug fixes in the system. As the Realme’s own customized ColorOS 7 (Android 10) is around the corner, the Realme X2 has come one step closer. Realme has already announced its Android 10 update roadmap for its most of the devices.
The Realme X2 is a very budget-friendly smartphone launched in 2019. It has a 6.40-inch (1080×234) Super AMOLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor, 4/6GB RAM, Quad rear cameras, 4000mAh battery, etc. Both the devices running on Android 9.0 Pie right now and will receive the stable Android 10 update in 2020.
Realme X2 gets December 2019 Security Patch
The new December 2019 Security Patch offers a sever security bug fixes. Additionally, the latest software update brings optimized standby power consumption in some scenarios. There are some small new features added in the build, like added dark mode quick switch and personal hotspot consumption flow display. The low volume issue with Airpod 2 has now been addressed.
However, you can go to the Settings – Software update – Check for software update on your device whether a new software version is available or not.
You will find the official update changelog below:
RMX1991_11.A.13 – Changelog for Realme X2
- Incorporate December security patches
- Power consumption
- Optimized standby power consumption in some scenarios
- Notification Center and Status Bar
- Added dark mode quick switch
- Add personal hotspot consumption flow display
- Solve the problem that Qianniu application cannot receive messages in the background
- Solve the problem of no sound when connected to some smart cameras and remote control
- Solve the problem of low sound when connected to Airpods2 Bluetooth headset
* Android version: Android 9.0
Realme has already mentioned that all the OTA updates will roll-out in a staged manner. As expected, the OTA update will take a few days or more. After rolling over a limited number of users, when the update package found stable enough, it will spread over all the devices respectively.