Realme X2 Pro is getting a new software update that brings November & December 2020 security patches and some new features. Additionally, the update fixes some known issues and brings optimizations.
The update carries a firmware version RMX1931EX_11.C.34 and is based on Android 10. As per the changelog, the update brings a new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth earphones and a feature that lets you turn off the flashlight while screen-off by short-pressing the power button. Additionally, it optimizes the experience when using the combination of fingerprint and face to unlock.
The update carries a fix for a number of issues which includes crashing issue, blinking issue, and synchronization issue when using clone phone. In case you have not received the update, check it manually by going to Settings -> Software updates. Here’s the complete changelog for the update.
- Updated Android security patch: Nov 2020/Dec 2020
- Added a new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth earphone
- Added a feature of short-pressing the power button to turn off flashlight while screen-off
- Optimized the experience when using the combination of fingerprint and face to unlock
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue when editing photos
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue of the alarm details page
- Fixed the probabilistic blinking issue when entering passwords entries in dark mode
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the From Sunset to Sunrise status is not synchronized after using Clone Phone