Realme has reportedly started rolling out a new update in the domestic market. As per some recent reports, the company has started rolling out the latest C.27 update to the Realme X2 Pro units in China.
The latest airborne update brings software version number RMX1931_11.C.27 to the devices. The update is based on Android 10 (Realme UI V1.0). There are some new features being added to the new update. Some new live wallpapers and video ringtones have been added to the theme store which is just awesome for customization lovers.
This is a major bug fix update which addresses loads of bug. Along with that, it also improves the performance and stability of the device. Check the changelog below.
Manual OTA Update Guide
Realme always pushes OTA updates in batches and the OTA update notification can be found from the device Settings – Software update. If the update is not showing up on your device, then just wait as it may take up to a few days for the update to be available all the handsets.
[su_note note_color=”#c4ffd8″ radius=”2″]
● New live wallpaper function
● New video ringtone function
● Optimized the default location for switching the network card function
● Fix the problem of minimum volume when connecting Bluetooth headset
● Fix the problem that the probability of Weibo messages cannot jump
● Fix the probabilistic failure of vibrato upslip
Download Reame X2 Pro RMX1931_11.C.27
Manual Installation Guide – Realme X2 Pro RMX1931_11.C.27
[su_highlight background=”#78ffb1″ color=”#16181b”]Note: You can Download the Full Firmware From Realme Software Update Section [/su_highlight]
- First of all, you will need to download the firmware file for your respective device model.
- Now, simply transfer the firmware file to the phone’s internal storage via the File Manager.
- You can go to the File Manager app > Tap on it and select Update Now.
- Wait for the process to complete properly. Once done, reboot your device.
Keep visiting this blog for more info.