Realme X7 has started picking up the latest January 2021 security patch update in China. The update brings with system and performance optimization. The update comes with build version RMX2176_11_A.24, which is based on Android 10.
The update is exclusive to China users only. The update is rolling out via OTA (Over the Air) to the Realme X7. So, it may some days to reach your smartphone. Alternatively, check the update status manually by heading to Settings -> Software update.
This is a major bug fix update which addresses various bugs which were being reported after the previous update. It also promises to improve system stability and performance. There are some new features added which you can check in the changelog below.
- Update Android security patch (2021#1)
- Optimize system performance and improve system stability
- Fix the problem that the Peace Elite APP does not display the flashback key in some scenes in a low probability
- Set up
- Optimize children’s space to respond to black screen gesture logic
- Optimize the black screen gesture display switch logic in multi-user mode
- Fix the problem that the default ringtone of the mobile phone is wrong after exiting the online ringtone
- Fix the problem of fingerprint unlocking with low probability of fingerprint failure
Manual Installation Guide – Realme X7 RMX2176_11_A.24Note: You can Download the Full Firmware From Realme Software Update Section
- First of all, you will need to download the firmware file for your respective device model.
- Now, simply transfer the firmware file to the phone’s internal storage via the File Manager.
- You can go to the File Manager app > Tap on it and select Update Now.
- Wait for the process to complete properly. Once done, reboot your device.
Keep visiting this blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.