If you are using Xiaomi Redmi 5 and want to have the best camera app for your device, then follow the guide and Download Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Redmi 5. This is the best Gcam port available for the device with most of the features working.
Google camera has the best image processing and the image output comes very stunning than any other camera app. Although there are some of the affordable flagship devices available from Xiaomi that can deliver awesome images even in low light but not up to the mark. So if you want to get the best out of your smartphone camera, then Download and Instal Google Camera APK On Xiaomi Redmi 5.
The Xiaomi Redmi 5 has a large 5.70-inch 720P HD display. The device is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 CPU (@1.8GHz) coupled with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. Users have the option to expand the memory up to 128 GB via microSD card.
The device features a 12 MP rear and 5 MP front camera. It runs Android 7.1.2 Nougat out of the box with MIUI 9.2.7 (updated to MIUI 10). The device houses a large 3300 mAh non-removable Li-ion battery.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Google Camera Features
Most of the Google Camera features have been added to the build.
- Google Lens
- Video Capture
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
Download Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Redmi 5
|Google Camera Version||File Name||Download Link|
[note type=”note”]Other Devices Gcam: Download Google Camera APK For All Xiaomi and Redmi Devices (Gcam)[/note]
How To Install Gcam On Redmi 5
- First You Have to allow Google Chrome to Install Unknown apps (If you are using Chrome to download the Gcam apk)
- Go to settings > search unknown sources > click on Install Unknown Apps
- Now Go to Chrome (Assuming you will use chrome to download the apk) and enable Allow from this source
- Download the Gcam from the download section above
- Once the download is completed, click on the apk and install the app.
- Open the GCam app -> launch Settings > select Advanced.
- Tap on Fix -> RAW format -> select RAW_sensor.
- Set the final JPG quality to 100%.
- That’s it. Enjoy the Google Camera.
We hope that you’ve found this guide helpful. You can ask in the comments below for any queries.