If you own a Xiaomi Redmi 5A and want to have Gcam on it then we have a great news for you. Now you can Download Google Camera APK For Redmi 5A. Yes, the camera app has been ported for the device.
The Xiaomi Redmi 5A is a mid-range device which has a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 294 pixels per inch. The Xiaomi Redmi 5A is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM.
It has 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Xiaomi Redmi 5A packs a 13-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies. The Xiaomi Redmi 5A runs Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box and houses a 3000mAh non-removable battery.
Google always does something great in the camera department. The trend started with the original Pixel. When everybody was coming up with dual cameras, Google launched Pixel with single 12 MP rear camera and the best part is that year Google Pixel’s camera was named as the best smartphone camera by many reviewers. This is due to the Google camera app image processing.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Google Camera Features
Most of the Google Camera features have been added to the build.
- Google Lens
- Video Capture
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
Download Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Redmi 5A
|Google Camera Version||File Name||Download Link|
[note type=”note”]Other Devices Gcam: Download Google Camera APK For All Xiaomi and Redmi Devices (Gcam)[/note]
How To Install Gcam On Redmi 5A
- First You Have to allow Google Chrome to Install Unknown apps (If you are using Chrome to download the Gcam apk)
- Go to settings > search unknown sources > click on Install Unknown Apps
- Now Go to Chrome (Assuming you will use chrome to download the apk) and enable Allow from this source
- Download the Gcam from the download section above
- Once the download is completed, click on the apk and install the app.
- Open the GCam app -> launch Settings > select Advanced.
- Tap on Fix -> RAW format -> select RAW_sensor.
- Set the final JPG quality to 100%.
- That’s it. Enjoy the Google Camera.
We hope that you’ve found this guide helpful. You can ask in the comments below for any queries.