Xiaomi Redmi 7 users in India have started getting the December 2019 Security Patch update via OTA. The update brings the software version V220.127.116.11.PFLINXM. The update is still based on Android 9 Pie. The update comes with some bug fixes along with some optimization.
This is a hotfix update which addresses many bugs which were present in the previous build. The update size is around 487 MB. Some bugs related to the status bar and notification shade have been fixed now. Some clock related optimization has been done. You can check the full changelog below.
Redmi 7 V18.104.22.168.PFLINXM Changelog
– Updated Android Security Patch to December 2019. Increased system security.
Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
– Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
– Fix: Couldn’t open the Notification shade in some cases
– Optimization: More obvious naming for local time
– Optimization: Localized payment security icon for India
– Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
You can manually check whether the update is available on your device or not. Go to the Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update.
- Type: Global Stable
- Device: Xiaomi Redmi 7
- Codename: onclite
- Software Version: V22.214.171.124.PFLINXM
- Android: 9
- Download: Link (Recovery)
If you have any question or suggestion regarding the article feel free to leave that in the comment section down below
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.