The Xiaomi Redmi 7A has picked up the latest MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM. The update bumps the software version to V220.127.116.11.QCMCNXM. FYI, the current update is a China Stable ROM which means only those devices running on a China ROM, will get the update via OTA. Otherwise, you have to install it manually.
But thanks to the awesome community the Redmi 7A’s MIUI V18.104.22.168.QCMCNXM China ROM is made available for download for other regions too, so anyone who wants to flash the ROM manually on Redmi 7A can do that. We still recommend users not to install the China ROM on Chinese or China variant, if the device is your primary device.
You can manually check the software update on your device whether it’s available on your device or not. Head over to the device Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be rolled out China in an incremental manner and it should take some time to appear on all the units.
[su_note note_color=”#e3ecf0″ radius=”2″]
MIUI 22.214.171.124 China Stable ROM – November 2020 security patch Details
- Device: Redmi 7A
- Channel: China Stable
- Version: V126.96.36.199.QCMCNXM
- Android: 10
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- Must-Have the bootloader unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
Download Redmi 7A MIUI 188.8.131.52 China Stable ROM
How To Install Redmi 7A MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide)
- Guide: Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip / Fastboot Files On Xiaomi Devices