The Xiaomi Redmi 8A Pro (olivewood) has started receiving the MIUI 11.01.0 Indonesia stable ROM with version number V184.108.40.206.QCQIDXM. The update brings August security 2020 patch to the device.
If your device is running on an Indonesia Stable ROM, only then you will get the update via OTA. Otherwise, you have to install it manually. The update is based on Android 10. The Full firmware size is around 1.81 GB (Full Firmware -recovery). You can follow our guide to manually flash the full firmware on your device.
This update addresses various bugs which were previously present. The update brings performance and stability improvements to the device. Please check the full changelog below.
If your device is not rooted, then your device may have received the update. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be available across the globe but as it is being rolled out in a phased manner, it may take some time to be available in every region, but if you want you can manually download and Install Redmi 8A Pro MIUI 220.127.116.11 Indonesia Stable ROM.
MIUI 18.104.22.168 Indonesia Stable ROM – update details
- Device: Redmi 8A Pro
- Channel: Russia
- Version: V22.214.171.124.QCQIDXM
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Updated Android Security Patch to August 2020. Increased system security.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- Must Have the bootloader unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
Download Redmi 8A Pro MIUI 126.96.36.199 Indonesia Stable ROM
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Indonesia Stable ROM for Redmi 8A Pro: Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
How To Install Redmi 8A Pro MIUI 184.108.40.206 (v220.127.116.11.QCQIDXM) Indonesia Stable ROM
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide)
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.