Here we are sharing Full list of available Redmi K20 and K20 Pro Stock Firmware also known as stock ROM. So if you are searching for the stock firmware files of these devices, you have landed on the right page.
Redmi K20 Pro Specifications
Redmi K20 Pro along with Redmi K20 was launched in China in 2019. The Redmi K20 Pro comes equipped with a large 6.39-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels (aspect ratio of 19.5:9). The device is powered by a 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor. (1 core clocked at 2.84GHz, 3 cores clocked at 2.42GHz) and 4 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. It has 6GB/8GB of RAM options.
The Redmi K20 Pro runs Android 9.0 Pie out of the Box. The Redmi K20 Pro runs MIUI 10 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage. The Redmi K20 Pro is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Redmi K20 Pro sports a Tripe camera setup on the rear side.
It has a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.75 aperture, a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a pixel size of 1.12-micron. Along with these three main rear side camera, It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. The device houses a 4,000mAh battery. It also supports proprietary fast charging.
About ROMs In Android Ecosystem
Android is an open source platform so it allows users to replace the stock ROM or re-installed the operating system with any compatible third-party ROMs. In computer language, the ROM stands for READ ONLY MEMORY that means you can not edit or delete the ROM. However, when it comes to Android there is a different meaning for the ROM. In Android, it means firmware of the device. Installing ROM on the Android device is as same as installing an operating system on a computer device.
In the Android Ecosystem, there are two types of ROMs or Firmware exists. One is Stock Firmware which is provided by the manufacturer and comes pre-installed with the device and the second one is Custom ROM which is developed by third-party developers or team. Most of the cases, Stock Firmware is more stable compared to the Custom ROMs whereas Custom ROMs provides more features and updates compared to the Stock ROM
Install Official Stock ROM On Redmi K20 and K20 Pro (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Stock ROM and What are its benefit
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Xiaomi Redmi K20 and K20 Pro ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Redmi K20 and K20 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi K20 and K20 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Redmi K20 and K20 Pro
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a backup of your device’s data
Redmi K20 Stock Firmware:
|MIUI v10.3.5.0 PFJMIXM: Download Recovery ROM
MIUI v10.3.5.0 PFJMIXM: Download Fastboot ROM
|Global Stable ROM||9.0|
Redmi K20 Pro Stock Firmware:
|MIUI 10.3.7.0.PFKCNXM Recovery ROM: Download
MIUI V10.3.7.0 – V10.3.8.0 OTA ROM: Download
|China Stable ROM||9.0|
Hope you are clear with the installation guide. If you have any queries please leave a comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.