The very popular Google Camera Port has been released for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro which is known as Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro in the Global market. If you want to experience the best image quality from your device, then you should download and install Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro.
Xiaomi’s stock camera app is very good but when you compare it to the Google camera app, it lacks some great AI features. Google Camera is the stock camera app for Google Pixel devices that has some powerful AI-based software coding and the image output comes very stunning than any other camera app. Although there are some of the affordable flagship devices available from Xiaomi that can deliver awesome images even in low light but not up to the mark. Whereas the budget segment Xiaomi and Redmi devices also come with so-called higher resolution cameras but the actual image quality seems so dull with not so clear as well.
The Redmi K20 Pro has a large 6.39-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels (aspect ratio of 19.5:9). The device is powered by a 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor. (1 core clocked at 2.84GHz, 3 cores clocked at 2.42GHz) and 4 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. It has 6GB/8GB of RAM options. The device houses a 4,000mAh battery. It also supports proprietary fast charging
It packs 64GB of inbuilt storage. The Redmi K20 Pro is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Redmi K20 Pro sports a Triple camera setup on the rear side. It has a 48-megapixel primary camera, a second 8-megapixel camera and a 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. The Redmi K20 Pro runs Android 9.0 Pie out of the box and later updated to Android 10.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro Google Camera Features
Most of the Google Camera features have been added to the build.
- Google Lens
- Video Capture
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
Download Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro
|Google Camera Version||File Name||Download Link|
[note type=”note”]Other Devices Gcam: Download Google Camera APK For All Xiaomi and Redmi Devices (Gcam)[/note]
How To Install Gcam On Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro
- First You Have to allow Google Chrome to Install Unknown apps (If you are using Chrome to download the Gcam apk)
- Go to settings > search unknown sources > click on Install Unknown Apps
- Now Go to Chrome (Assuming you will use chrome to download the apk) and enable Allow from this source
- Download the Gcam from the download section above
- Once the download is completed, click on the apk and install the app.
- Open the GCam app -> launch Settings > select Advanced.
- Tap on Fix -> RAW format -> select RAW_sensor.
- Set the final JPG quality to 100%.
- That’s it. Enjoy the Google Camera.
We hope that you’ve found this guide helpful. You can ask in the comments below for any queries.