Xiaomi developers have been busy started rolling out the long-awaited Android 12-based MIUI 13 update for Xiaomi devices and a new name has been added to the list, Redmi Note 11 NFC. The brand is expanding the availability of the newest skin to mid-range and lower-range devices. Redmi Note 11 NFC devices globally have been receiving this update and it comes with the build number V220.127.116.11.SGKMIXM. The update will come as an update package of 2.9 GB in size, which means it’ll be a smart option to connect your device to a high-speed Wi-Fi connection and have enough battery backup before starting the update process.
Changelog for the Redmi Note 11 NFC global update
- Improved overall stability
- A new widget ecosystem having added support
- The update includes a stable MIUI firmware based on Android 12
- Updated the Android Security Patch to June 2022
More features and improvements
- Enhanced accessibility support for phone, weather, and clock
- Optimize mind map nodes will be more convenient and intuitive
- Redmi Note 11 NFC – Global Stable V13.02.0.SGKMIXM (Recovery ROM)
How to download and install the Android 12-based MIUI 13 update for Redmi Note 11 NFC?
The Redmi Note 11 NFC users have started receiving the new Android 12-based MIUI 13 stable update. This update is being rolled out in a phased manner and will be available to a limited number of users initially before it gradually gets rolled out to all the users. Keep an eye on the notifications, and if you’ve not got the update yet, have a little patience, it will certainly arrive in the next few days. To manually check for the update, the users can follow these simple instructions –
- Go to the Settings menu
- Select ‘System Updates’ and locate the update
- Download the update and install it
- Reboot once the installation is complete