How To Find Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro IMEI Serial Number: IMEI or MEID number is a form of identification for a specific device. Every device has a unique IMEI number, and they are usually 16-digits long. This makes every device in existence different from every other in a single way at least. This is very helpful and every user should know the IMEI number of his/her device.
There are many situations when a user may need the IMEI number of his/her device. For example, if you want to exchange your device to buy a new device online, the site will ask your device’s IMEI number and it will also be very helpful if your device gets stolen. It is very easy to Check any device’s IMEI Serial Number. Here in this guide, we will go through all the methods.
The Most hyped, Redmi Note 7 Pro was recently in India. The Redmi Note 7 Pro comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels. The screen is protected by very trusted Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The back side is also protected by Gorilla Glass 5. The Redmi Note 7 Pro is powered by Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11nm) 2.2GHz processor and it comes with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Redmi Note 7 Pro packs a 48-megapixel (f/1.8, 1.6-micron) primary camera and a 5-megapixel secondary camera on the back side. There is a 13-megapixel front camera with HDR support.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro runs Android 9.0 (Pie) at the top of Xiaomi’s MIUI 10. The device houses by a 4000mAh non-removable Li-Po battery. The device comes with Quick Charge 4. It has Bluetooth 5.0 and 2.0, Type-C 1.0. The fingerprint scanner is rear mounted and it is very fast.
Steps To Find Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro IMEI Serial Number
Method 1: Check Device’s Box
On most of the devices boxes, the IMEI number is printed. So check the Original box of the device.
Method 2: Use Phone’s Dialer
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the dialer or phone application.
- Next, type in ” *#06# ” without the speech quotes.
- Your device will take a moment before it displays your IMEI number.
- In some cases, you will directly be able to copy it from the clipboard, while in other cases, it cannot be done so. In such a case, just note it down using a pen or a paper.
Method 3: Find It In The ‘About Phone’ Menu
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the Settings application.
- Scroll all the way down until you find an option called ‘About Phone‘.
- Now Go To Status
- Click There to find out the IMEI Information.
- You will be able to see your device’s IMEI number there.
Dedicated Post: 3 Ways To Find the IMEI Number on an Android device