Here in this post, I will be guiding you to Safely Remove Galaxy C9 Pro Forgotten Lock Screen Pattern, Pin, Password, and Fingerprint. This guide will help you to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen. There are two ways to do this 1) Doing factory Reset 2) Using Third-party tools. I will go through both the methods.
Android Lock Screen Removal techniques are highly helpful for users to directly bypass Samsung lock screen, that also includes fingerprints, pattern, PIN, password etc. the complete process will take up to five minutes. However, deleting the password will not delete any data so you no need to worry about the data loss. In order to bypass your phone you no need to have any advanced knowledge, skills and prior experience.
Samsung is an extremely popular brand throughout the world. It has been one of the leading smartphone manufacturers for quite some time and has millions of users worldwide. Year after year it releases some of the most advanced models when it comes to technology. Its Samsung C9 Pro comes with a 6.0-inch Super AMOLED display screen with a full HD resolution of 1920x1080p
It is powered by a powerful Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 653 Octa Core processor, Adreno 510 GPU, 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage capacity, and a non-removable 4000mAh battery. It comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS (upgradable to 7.1.1 Nougat), and its other features are a 16.0 MP rear camera, a 16.0 MP front camera, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, USB Type-C, fast battery charging, and more.
Steps To Remove Galaxy C9 Pro Forgotten Lock Screen Pattern, Pin, Password, and Fingerprint
Method-1: By Doing Factory Reset
- First, you need to boot your device into recovery mode
- While you entered the recovery menu you need to use the Volume Down button to navigate, after that, you need to scroll to wipe data or factory reset option then use the Power button to select the right option.
- Then you need to scroll down to “yes –delete all user data” with the help of Volume Down button. This option will confirm wipe of user data, then press the Power button to select.
- After completion of the process, all user data like the pattern, password, the PIN will now be removed so you need to wait for few minutes for the process completion
- Then you need to use the Power button to select the Reboot System Now option. When you select the option then your Samsung phone will reboot automatically.
- After completion of the above-mentioned steps finished your Samsung device is now like new, so you need to configure, if done, you can use Samsung phone again and also set your new pattern, lock screen PIN, the password for your phone.
Note: All of your personal data will be removed by doing this. So we recommend you to take a full back up of your important data
Method-2: By Using dr. fone
We have a full guide for this you can follow the link given below.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.