Guide: How to Remove MOTO G 4th Gen Amazon Lock Screen Ads and BloatWare.This guide will help you to Remove Amazon Ads and Bloatware from Moto G4 2016
Moto G4 is the latest device to join the Moto G family.This is the latest Mid-range device from Lenovo.The device is the successor to the Moto G3.Amazone is selling Moto G4 devices at a very well discounted price and that is the main reason why people are buying the Moto G4.This is optional you can buy Moto G4 with regular price with no ads or you can buy at 50$ discounted price with amazon lock screen ads.
In our opinion buy Moto G4 / G4 Plus at a discounted price is a greatdeal because you can easily Remove MOTO G 4th Gen Amazon Lock Screen Ads and BloatWare.Follow the steps given below to safely remove MOTO G 4th Gen Amazon Lock Screen Ads and Bloatware
- This guide is only for Moto G 4th gen (tested on the XT1625 and XT1644)
- Make sure you have Motorola Drivers installed
- Motorola program RSDlite 6.2.4 or you can use this RSD-Flash Script for Mac or Linux
- Remove-amazon-bloat.xml file are HERE
How to Remove MOTO G 4th Gen Amazon Lock Screen Ads and BloatWare
- First Enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlocking’ option on your Phone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now boot your Moto G4 into fastboot mode (Volume Down + Power)
- Now Download RSDlite 6.2.4 and Amazon bloat ads remover from Pre-requirement section then extract it
- Next, open RSDlite 6.2.4 and select remove-amazon-bloat.xml
- Press START to strat the ads removing process.
- Once the process is completed, reboot your device
- Done!! all ads and bloatware should be gone
For rooted users
- If you have a rooted device with unlocked bootloader then you can directly flash the image by issuing the following command.
fastboot flash oem oem.img
- Once you issue the command and hit enter the process will start
- And once the process is finished, just reboot your device
- Done!!! all the Amazon apps and lock screen ads should be gone.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Source Xda / Via RootJunky