This article will Guide you to Remove/Replace KingUser with SuperSu.The Kingroot is not doubt, the most popular android one click root app available for android.This supports many android devices and they have a great support.
If you have rooted your device with Kingroot one click root tool then you must have Kinguser instead of SuperSu.Kinguser is a root manager like Supersu.The app gives root access to the rooted app.But if you want to Remove/Replace KingUser with SuperSu then you can easily do that.
- Download kingroot 4.5 for android free (Direct link)
- How To Fix KingRoot Not Working “No Strategy Found”
In order to remove/Replace Kingroot with SuperSu you need to download an application and follow some steps.Don’t worry below we share full step by step Guide to Remove/Replace KingUser with SuperSu
Make Sure that Your device was rooted correctly using KingRoot or any other 1-Click Application (which installs KingUser application).
→ More than 40% battery
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your android while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ Full Guide to Safely Remove/Replace KingUser with SuperSu
How To Safely Remove/Replace KingUser with SuperSu
Step By Step Guide
- First of all download the app from download section above
- Once downloading is completed install the app
- Now Open the Supersu-Me app.It will ask for the root Permission. Tap on the Allow button to continue.
- When you will be in the main UI of the app you will a big blue android circle icon (Press button to begin)
- Now, Tap on the Blue Android Button to begin the replacing process
- It will take up to 1min to Remove/Replace KingUser with SuperSu
- Once removal process is completed, the new SuperSu will be automatically launched
- You can check root access by Root Checker Application.
- Done!!!Now your rooted phone has SuperSu instead of KingUser (Kingroot)