This guide will teach you How To Restore Galaxy Note 5 To Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM SM-N920G (firmware).Following this simple guide, You can fix soft bricked Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and return back to stock Android lollipop Firmware.You can also Recovery your Galaxy Note 5 from Bootloop
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is the Flagship and the latest offering from Samsung.It is the latest device and successor to the Galaxy Note 4.It features all the high-end specs and a full premium body which makes it one of the best device of all time.
Remember, this guide is Only for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920G variant.You can easily flash the stock Android lollipop ROM built number N920GDDU2AOL1 via Odin Flashing tool.Don’t worry we will be sharing full guide on How to Install the Stock Android lollipop 5.1.1 ROM On Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920G
- [Guide] How To Fix Galaxy Note 5 Not Turning On
- How To Make Galaxy Note 5 Feel Like A Nexus (Without Root)
- How To Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 5
*Make sure there is at least 50% battery left on your smartphone before beginning this process
Full Guide To Safely Restore Galaxy Note 5 To Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM SM-N920G
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920G while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Install Samsung Drivers On your Pc.Download Link
- This is only for Galaxy Note 5 (device models are listed above), so don’t try on other devices
- Bootloader Must be unlocked.Guide link is given above
- Enable developer option.To Do So Go to Setting–>>About Phone–>>Build number–>>Tap 7 times.Now return back to the main setting you can find the developer option there.
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device
→ Manually Restore Galaxy Note 5 To Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM SM-N920G
Stock Lollipop for Galaxy Note 5 — Download (File: N920GDDU2AOL1_N920GODD2AOK4_INS.zip)
Based on carrier and country →Download
How To Restore Galaxy Note 5 To Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM SM-N920G
Step By Step Guide
- First install Samsung Galaxy Note 5 USB drivers on Windows PC (From above Link).
- Then Download the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Stock Firmware from the link above and extract the folder on your desktop. (Download N920GDDU2AOL1 firmware for your Galaxy Note 5 with suitable network or carrier)
- Download ODIN flashing tool from the download section. Extract the folder and you will see the ODIN.exe file in the folder.
- Now Turn off your Galaxy Note 5 and Boot in download mode.(Hold down Volume Down + Home + Power button at the same time)
- Once you Note 5 is in download mode. Connect it to the PC with USB cable and run the ODIN.exe file on your desktop.
- If everything is right and drivers are working properly. You will see the blue box on the ODIN screen, if not reinstall the drivers again and reboot your PC.
- Now select the AP option from the ODIN screen and select the firmware file that you extracted
- Hit the Start button from the ODIN screen to start the flashing process.
- Once completed you will see the PASS messages on the ODIN and Phone will reboot automatically. Now you can disconnect your phone.
IMPORTANT:. If you phone stuck on the boot loop or in the Samsung Android Loog. Then turn off the phone and reboot in recovery mode. TO do this Hold down Volume Up + Home + Power button at the same time. Now from recovery select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and after that Wipe cache partition. Now reboot you phone.
- Done!!! You have successfully Install / Flash the Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM On Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920G
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page