In this guide, you will learn How to Safely Flash / Install Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Android 6.0.1.Galaxy Note 2 is almost 3.5 years old device, but it is good to see that there are many development activities happening for the device.It is sure that Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is not going to get the official Marshmallow 6.0.1 Update but you can flash 3rd party ROMs like CM or Resurrection Remix to get Android Marshmallow
The ROM is developed by brunoisa10, Senior Member over Xda.Resurrection Remix is a very popular ROM.It comes with many features and a very clean UI.The ROM is based on CM13 Source code released by Team CM and Android marshmallow 6.0.1.This is in alpha stage that means there will be few bugs present.But in future updates, they will fix all the bugs.
Bing a Marshmallow ROM it has battery optimization feature which will definitely reduce the battery drain.The ROM includes all the CyanogenMod 13 features like a navigation bar, brightness slider, clock color, center clock, battery percentage, theme chooser, gestures, Clear All Apps button switch, LCD density and many more.
→For Bug list, full features list, and screenshots please visit this official Xda post
There are many people who are still using Galaxy Note 2 as their daily driver so this tutorial will be very helpful for them.So if you want to Flash / Install Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy Note 2, then follow the step by step Installation Guide
If you want to Install CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 On Note 2 N7100 then follow this guide ↓
→This is only for Galaxy Note 2 N7100, so don’t try this on other models.
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy Note 2 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your Device.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Marshmallow 6.0.1
Flash / Install Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Marshmallow 6.0
How To Install Guide
*First Read the Pre-Requirement Section carefully.
- Now Download Both Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Connect your device with Your Pc via USB cable provided
- Then transfer both downloaded files to the internal memory of Lenovo ZUK Z1
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The Official Resurrection Remix & Gapps On Your Note 2–>>How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.