In this guide, you will learn How to Safely Flash / Install Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM on Galaxy S4 LTE Android 4.2.2 Galaxy S4 LTE is almost 3 years old device, but it is good to see that there are many development activities happening for the device.It is sure that Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE is not going to get the official Nougat Update but you can flash 3rd party ROMs like CM or Resurrection Remix to get Android Nougat. Resurrection Remix is a very popular ROM.It comes with many features and a very clean UI. This is in alpha stage that means there will be few bugs present.But in future updates, they will fix all the bugs. Resurrection Remix is a very popular ROM.It comes with many features and a very clean UI.
There are many people who are still using Galaxy S4 LTE as their daily driver so this tutorial will be very helpful for them.So if you want to Flash / Install Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM on Galaxy S4 LTE then follow the step by step Installation Guide.
Download Resurrection Remix on Galaxy S4 –
→This is only for Galaxy S4 LTE, so don’t try this on other models.
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S4 LTE while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your Device.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM on Galaxy
Flash / Install Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM on Galaxy S4 LTE
*First Read the Pre-Requirement Section carefully.
- Now Download Both Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Connect your device with Your Pc via USB cable provided
- Then transfer both downloaded files to the internal memory of Galaxy S4 LTE
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The Official Resurrection Remix & Gapps On Your Note 2–>>How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram