Realme announced the Realme 6 Pro back in March 2020 with Android 10 OS out of the box. Last month, the company started upgrading the device to Android 11. Now, the Realme 6 Pro is receiving a new software update that brings May 2021 security patch and several fixes.
The latest update for Realme 6 Pro can be identified by firmware version RMX2061_11_C.15. As per RMUpdate, users are receiving Realme UI 2.0 along with May 2021 security patch in the latest update. But, there is no such mention of Android 11 or Realme UI 2.0 in the changelog. Users who have installed Relame UI 2.0 beta will receive a small package containing May 2021 security patch and several fixes.
The update fixes – the camera crashing issue when opening on the lock screen & during switching, image quality issue when zoomed to 5X, locked apps opening issue in recent after unlocking with fingerprint/password, and some more issues are fixes. Check out the changelog for a more detailed look.
- Realme 6 Pro
- Updated Android Security Patch May, 2021
- Fixes some issues and optimized system stability
- Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue when opening camera on the lock screen and switching the front and rear camera, lock screen and reenter camera
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the quality of images taken when zoomed to 5X are not equivalent to 5X in Night mode
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of getting back to home screen instead of getting into Apps when clicking locked Apps in Recent after unlocking the phone with fingerprint or password
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.