Recently launched Realme 7 Pro has just tasted its first software update in India. The device has started receiving the latest September 2020 security patch update with version number A.11.
The latest airborne update brings software version number RMX2170_11_A.11 to Realme 7 Pro. The update is around 262GB in size (OTA only). This is a major bug fix update which addresses loads of bug. Along with that, it also improves the performance and stability of the device. Check the changelog below.
Manual OTA Update Guide
Realme always pushes OTA updates in batches and the OTA update notification can be found from the device Settings – Software update. If the update is not showing up on your device, then just wait as it may take up to a few days for the update to be available all the handsets.
[su_note note_color=”#c4ffd8″ radius=”2″]
- Android Security Patch: September 2020
- Optimized the invalid touch control issue unde state some scenarios
- Optimized “Mute-Bell-Vibrate” icon
- Optimized the clarity of the camera when using third-party apps
- Optimized the preview fluency of the Portrait mode when using the rear camera
- Optimized the clarity of the HDR when using the front camera
- Optimized the clarity of the HDR In Night mode Fixed the probabilistic color cast issue in ULTRA MACRO mode
- Fixed the probabilistic power display issue while charging in low power
Manual Installation Guide – Realme 7 Pro RMX2170_11_A.11
[su_highlight background=”#78ffb1″ color=”#16181b”]Note: You can Download the Full Firmware From Realme Software Update Section [/su_highlight]
- First of all, you will need to download the firmware file for your respective device model.
- Now, simply transfer the firmware file to the phone’s internal storage via the File Manager.
- You can go to the File Manager app > Tap on it and select Update Now.
- Wait for the process to complete properly. Once done, reboot your device.
Keep visiting this blog for more info.