The Realme 7 Pro has received yet another bug fix update. The latest airborne update brings software version number RMX2170PU_11_A.15 to Realme 7 Pro. This is a major bug fix update which addresses loads of bug.
As per the changelog, the update optimizes the front camera effect of portrait mode when against the light system. It also addresses the issue that Dual-Mode Audio does not support USB Headset.
Manual OTA Update Guide
Realme always pushes OTA updates in batches and the OTA update notification can be found from the device Settings – Software update. If the update is not showing up on your device, then just wait as it may take up to a few days for the update to be available all the handsets.
[su_note note_color=”#c4ffd8″ radius=”2″]
- Optimized the front camera effect of portrait mode when against the light system
- Fixed the issue that Dual-Mode Audio does not support USB Headset
Manual Installation Guide – Realme 7 Pro RMX2170PU_11_A.15
[su_highlight background=”#78ffb1″ color=”#16181b”]Note: You can Download the Full Firmware From Realme Software Update Section [/su_highlight]
- First of all, you will need to download the firmware file for your respective device model.
- Now, simply transfer the firmware file to the phone’s internal storage via the File Manager.
- You can go to the File Manager app > Tap on it and select Update Now.
- Wait for the process to complete properly. Once done, reboot your device.
Keep visiting this blog for more info.