In this guide, you will learn How to root Blu Studio G on Android 4.4.2.It is a very simple, safe and easy guide.Just follow the given steps carefully.
Here I will be using KingRoot One click root tool.You only need to download the app and follow some on-screen instructions and your phone will be rooted within few mins.So just follow the step by step guide below On How To Root Blu Studio G.This process is simple, easy and fully risk-free.
Blue Studio G is an entry-level android smartphone offering some decent specifications and features.This guide only works with Blu Studio G Running Android 4.4 Kitkat.So If you own a Blu Studio G and want to root it then just follow the steps to get your device rooted.Remember, here you need to have a windows PC / Laptop.
→ How To Root Blu Studio G In 2min
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Blu Studio G while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
- Enable > Developer Options, USB Debugging, and install from Unknown Sources enabled on your phone.
- Here we will be using a windows Computer
- This tutorial is only for Blu Studio G On Kitkat Android 4.4.2
- You need your sync cord
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
→ How To Root Blu Studio G Via Kingroot
How To Root Blu Studio G Without KingRoot
Step By Step Guide
ιFirst Of all, Read Remember Before rooting Section carefully
- Download the KingRoot Installer from the download sectionNow
- Unzip and Install Kingo ROOT Installer
- Connect your phone to your PC, and wait for all the drivers to install. (Or manually install the drivers available in Xda wiki)
- Run the Kingroot app and follow onscreen instructions.
- Once it is completed, reboot your device
- Now Install your favorite Busybox installer from the Play store.
- Once It is Done, reboot your smartphone
- Install Root Checker from Google Play Store and confirm the root privileges in your smartphone.
Some Other Helpful Guides:
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment below.Thanks..:)