In this guide, you will learn How to Root Galaxy A7 A700FD on Android 5.0.2.It is a very simple and easy process.We will be using Cf-Root to get root access on Galaxy A7 A700FD On lollipop
Now Android 5.0.2 (XXU1BOE6) is available for Samsung Galaxy A7 Duos LTE SM-A700FD users.If you have Galaxy A7 with official android firmware (android lollipop) and you want to root your Galaxy A7 then this guide will help you to Root Galaxy A7 A700FD on Android 5.0.2
Now CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 is now available For Galaxy A7.Guide linked below↓
Important: Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.This is only for Galaxy A7 A700FD running Official Stock Android lollipop
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy A7 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
How to Root Galaxy A7 A700FD on Android 5.0.2
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
- After rooting you can tweak your phone
- You can unroot it if you want
- You can overclock or underclock your CPU to make your phone faster
- Make sure you have unlocked the bootloader
Before proceed, follow some of the given steps
- Backup your device completely, including storage, SMS, contacts, etc.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone.
Setting->About Phone->Build Number->Tap 7 times on build number->It will enable the developer mode in the main setting->Go to Developer->Enable the Debugging
- Download the Samsung USB Drivers to the desktop of the Windows-based computer. If the guide isn’t working for you, try rebooting the computer — assuming you’ve installed the drivers already — and try the guide again. After rebooting the drivers will take effect and it should work the second time.
- Related Post:How to Root Android M Preview in 5mins
HOW TO Root Galaxy A7 A700FD on Android 5.0.2
- First you have to download the ODIN flashing tool from Samsung.Click here to download
- Now Download the rooting tool you need here.
- After Downloading, extract both packages to the desktop of the Windows computer. Do that by right-clicking the files and selecting “extract here”.
- Now turn off the A7 smartphone by holding down Power for few seconds.
- Then open the Odin tool so it’s waiting on the PC.
- Boot the A7 up in Download Mode by holding Volume Down + Power + Home.
- Connect the same A7 to the same Windows computer that has the files you downloaded above.
- Click the PDA button and browse for the rooting file (after extraction) which ends with tar.md5.
- Click the Start button and wait until the Odin tool says pass. Now the A7 handset will reboot
DONE!!!!You have successfully Rooted your Galaxy A7 A700FD on Android 5.0.2
To verify the root status install Root Checker.