Here we are sharing a guide to Root Galaxy J1 Mini Prime SM-J106H and Install TWRP On Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.This method is only for the latest generation of Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini PrimeTWRP For which comes with model number J106H.This method will work on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware version.
If your device is running the Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware, then you can use the following guide to install TWRP and root your Galaxy J1 Mini Prime J106H. By rooting your device you would enable superuser access, which means you can use your device to it’s fullest potential.Also, rooting your device allows you to install Custom ROMs from your recovery. Custom ROMs are Android-based operating systems which have more features and customization options than the Stock Touchwiz OS.
Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime was released November 2016.It has a 4.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 pixels by 800 pixels at a PPI of 233 pixels per inch. The Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM.It comes with 8GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card.The Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime sports a 5-megapixel primary camera on the back and a 0.3-megapixel front camera for selfies.T he Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow later updated to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.The device houses a 1500mAh removable battery
Even though you can benefit from a lot of things if you root your phone, you have to remember that you will not receive any OTA update in the future and your warranty will also be void.But you can regain the warranty after uninstalling the root access.So, if you still want to Root Galaxy J1 Mini Prime J106H On Android Marshmallow 6.0.1, follow the step by step guide below.
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 0.1 What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 0.2 Warning:
- 0.3 Pre-Requisites:
- 0.4 Downloads:
- 1 How To Install TWRP and Root Galaxy J1 Mini Prime SM-J106H On Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC. (check download section below)
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Some Popular Posts You May Like
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Install Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime J106H USB Drivers.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy J1 Mini Prime J106H
How To Install TWRP and Root Galaxy J1 Mini Prime SM-J106H On Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
If you want to root your device then you have to install TWRP via Odin then you can flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get root access.We recommend Magisk method
Installing TWRP On Galaxy J1 Mini Prime J106H
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device from the download section above (Download according to your model)
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery OnGalaxy J1 Mini Prime J106H >
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime J106H
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu | Root Galaxy J1 Mini Prime J106H (Not Tested)
- Download the latest SuperSu.zip (use the supersu from the download section)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk | Root Galaxy J1 Mini Prime J106H
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime J106H successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!