A Detailed Guide To Root Galaxy J3 Prime Safely without PC: Samsung Galaxy J3 is an entry-level smartphone from Samsung.It is one of the most selling phones in this price range.Many Galaxy J3 Prime users are now looking for different ways to customize their phones.As you know the Rooting android device will open a vast range of customization options so users are looking for different ways to root their phones.Here we will be sharing a simple step by step guide to Root Galaxy J3 Prime Safely Without Computer or Laptop
If you want to root your device? If the answer to that question is yes then we have got you covered. There can be a lot of reasons why a user would like to root his/her device. Today, in this post, we will be telling you how you can easily root your Galaxy J3 Prime safely without using a PC. Rooting a device is an incredibly easy job which can be completed within minutes if done properly. If proper care is not taken, you might end up bricking your device and it might be rendered useless.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime was launched in April 2017.It has a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.The Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core Exynos 7570 processor coupled with 1.5GB of RAM.It comes with 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.The Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime sports a 5-megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel selfie camera.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 2600mAh non-removable battery.
If you are interested in rooting your Galaxy J3 Prime, then all you need to do is fulfil some pre-requirements, complete some downloads, and follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below To SafelyRoot Galaxy J3 Prime without PC.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
Why should you root your device?
- You get the opportunity to install custom ROMs and custom kernels on your device and get faster and better performance.
- You can block ads in apps using the ad blocker.
- Uninstall bloatware and other pre-installed apps.
- You get the option to increase battery life and performance by killing the background processes automatically.
- Access to unlimited customization options to give the interface a new look.
Why use One click root tools for Android?
We’ve seen why root your Android device and now we will see why you should use One Click Root tools for rooting your device. Some of the reasons why you should use One Click Root tools are:
- They provide fast, secure, and easy rooting software.
- They come with support for thousands of devices.
- Using them you can root your Android device within a click.
- These One click Root Tools are safe to use.Fewer chances of bricking the device.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Note: Most of the newer devices (marshmallow and above) don’t support these tools, but you can check yourself whether it works or not[/symple_box]
- Enable Developer Option and USB Debugging On your Phone
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/enable-developer-options-usb-debugging-oem-unlock-android/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging On Android[/su_button]
- Enable Unknown Sources Option On your Android
To do this, go to Settings->Security->Unknown Sources and then Enable it
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/how-to-backup-important-data-on-android-non-rooted-users/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)[/su_button]
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Root Galaxy J3 Prime Safely Without PC/Computer or Laptop
- Make sure you have checked the Pre-Requirement section above
- You need a good internet connection for this
- Now follow the guide given below to root your device without Laptop or PC
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/root-any-android-without-laptop/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Root Any Android Mobile Without PC or Laptop[/su_button]