Finally, Now users can Root Galaxy J7 J700P (Boost and Virgin Mobile).Here we are going to share step by step guide to safely Root Galaxy J7 J700P running Boost or Virgin Mobile network
As you guys know both Galaxy J7 Boost and Virgin mobile has the same hardware.But like most carrier locked devices root was not available for J7 J700P.But now you can easily and safely Root Galaxy J7 J700P (Boost and Virgin Mobile) with CF-Auto-Root file.
Vey special thanks to messi2050 over Xda , for sharing the CF-Auto-Root for Galaxy J7 variant SM-J700P.Now users of Samsung Galaxy J7 J700P on Boost and virgin mobile can root their devices using CF-Auto-Root and Odin flashing tool.
[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Must Read [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Roundup: All there is to know [/symple_box]
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy J7 J700P while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
REMEMBER BEFORE ROOTING:
- This tutorial is only for Galaxy J7 J700P (Boost and Virgin Mobile)
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
- After rooting, you can tweak your phone
- You can unroot it if you want
- You can overclock or underclock your CPU to make your phone faster
- Make sure you have unlocked the bootloader
1.BACKUP YOUR ANDROID DATA
- How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (If you have TWRP recovery / rooted users)
2.INSTALL SAMSUNG GALAXY DRIVERS
- Download & Install Samsung USB drivers On your PC
3.SETUP ADB & FASTBOOT DRIVERS ON PC
- Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
- How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
4.ENABLE USB DEBUGGING MODE
Make sure that your phone has more than 60% charge.
How to Root Galaxy J7 J700P (Boost and Virgin Mobile)
- Download the CF-Auto-Root file and extract it
- Now follow this guide to Safely Root Galaxy J7 J700P (Boost and Virgin Mobile) [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Root Samsung Galaxy devices using CF Auto Root and Odin Tool
If you have any question related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂