Root Galaxy J7 Plus SM-C710F and Install TWRP On Android Nougat 7.1.1: Have you ever tried to root your device? If yes, then you will know how flexible and powerful it makes your device. A rooted device grants you total control of the device which makes it 10 times more powerful than how it was before. There are still a lot of those Android users who believe rooting is incredibly complex and has a high-risk factor. Contrary to such claims, rooting is an easy task which can be easily performed by anyone who knows the proper steps.
Today, in this post, we are going to discuss rooting and how all the Galaxy J7 Plus SM-C710F users can root their device within no time after installing TWRP on Android Nougat 7.0. Once you have rooted your device, you will open up a whole new dimension of options to play with the interface, tinker with the settings, install custom ROMs, get rid of the bloatware, and a lot more.
The Galaxy series is one of the most popular series that has ever been released for the Android users. Its Galaxy J7 Plus SM-C710F comes with an excellent list of specifications and features. It has a 5.5-inch display screen with full HD resolution of 1920x1080p, a powerful MediaTek MT6757T Helio P25 Octa-Core processor, Mali T880 MP2 GPU, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM storage capacity, and a non-removable 3000mAh battery. It comes with Android 7.0 Nougat firmware, and its other features include a 16.0 MP rear camera, a 16.0 MP front camera, fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi, and more.
This post is especially for all the Galaxy J7 Plus SM-C710F who have been looking to root their device for quite some time. Here, you will be given all the basic information which will help you get to grips with rooting. After that, we will give you a step-by-step guide to help you root your device.
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC. (check download section below)
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Some Popular Posts You May Like
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Install Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus SM-C710F USB Drivers.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy J7 Plus SM-C710F
How To Install TWRP and Root Galaxy J7 Plus SM-C710F On Android Nougat 7.1.1
If you want to root your device then you have to install TWRP via Odin then you can flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get root access.We recommend Magisk method
Installing TWRP On Galaxy J7 Plus SM-C710F
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device from the download section above (Download according to your model)
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery OnGalaxy J7 Plus SM-C710F >
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus SM-C710F
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu | Root Galaxy J7 Plus SM-C710F (Not Tested)
- Download the latest zip (use the supersu from the download section)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk | Root Galaxy J7 Plus SM-C710F (Recomended)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus SM-C710F successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.