In this article, We’ll be showing you How to Root Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W (Supersu). So if you are a Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W users and you want to Root your device then you are totally at the right place. Rooting your device has many great advantages itself. Keep in mind that before jumping to this guide, you have to take a complete backup of your important data.
Rooting any android device gives you additional benefits like you can install special apps, flash custom ROMs, you can streamline your phone performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Rooting your Galaxy S5 Neo, lets the user flash different Custom MODs, ROMs, and such stuff onto the device.
Thie method will require ODIN to root your device, so you have to install ODIN in your PC or Laptop also you have to install all the drivers of your device into your Computer.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S5 Neo, while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device has more than 40% battery
- Download and Install Samsung Drivers On your PC.Download Link->>Samsung Drivers
- A windows operating system running Computer
- Enable developer, USB debugging and OEM Unlock option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android (OEM Unlock is only available for Latest Galaxy devices)
Root Files for Galaxy S5 New → Download Link (You have to extract the files after downloading)
HOW TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 Neo SM-G903W
- First of all, download the root files for your device from the download section and extract inside content in any folder in your PC.
- Now connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
- Boot into download mode now, Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power button at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
- Now follow this guide to root your device with the help of Odin and CF Auto Root →How to Root Samsung Galaxy devices using CF Auto Root and Odin Tool
- Done !
If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.