This guide will help you to Safely Root Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge (All Models).The process is simple, safe and easy.Here we will be using Pingpong root tool to get root access on Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are the flagship phones of the year.They both packed with same specifications and sports a very premium built quality.If you have a Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge and you want to root it, then you are in right place.Here we will learn a very simple method to Root Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge (All Models) in 5 mins.
If you have a Samsung galaxy S6 / S6 Edge and you want to root your device, then you are at the right place.We will be sharing full step by step guide on How to Root Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge
If you have Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge then check out Best Custom ROMs for S6 and S6 Edge
Some other Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge related Guides:
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S6 On Android Marshmallow 6.0 Using SuperSu v2.65
- How to Unroot & Restore Samsung Galaxy S6 Back to Stock
Remember Before rooting:
How to Root Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
- After rooting you can tweak your phone
- You can unroot it if you want
- You can overclock or underclock your CPU to make your phone faster
To check supported firmware builds click here for the list
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Download the PingPong Root Tool
How to Root Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge (All Models)
Step by Step Guide:
- Take a full nandroid backup using TWRP recovery
- Download the PingPong Root Tool (Pingpongroot_beta6.apk) file from the above link to your pc or mobile.
- If download to pc then transfer it via USB to your S6 or S6 Edge
- GO to Settings > Lockscreen and Security and enable Unknown Sources
- Find the .APK file using any file manager application where you have copied on the phone and install it.
- After the installation is successfully completed, open PingPong Root app.
- It’ll prompt you to install SuperSU, follow the instruction and install the app.
- You must have a working data connection, tap the Download Data button.
- Enable Airplane mode, once the device data is updated.
- Now, tap on the Get Root! button and allow any permission appears on your screen
- Reboot your device and let the file changes take effect.
- Run the SuperSU app after rebooting the phone.
- DONE!!!You have successfully rooted your Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge.
To verify the root status install Root Checker.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.