We all know that Samsung has started rolling out the Nougat update for their Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge users via OTA. Many users already received the Nougat update, build number of the update was G935FXXU1DPLT. If you still didn’t get the update, then you can check it manually by going to your Mobile’s Setting > About phone > System update. If the update is listed there then simply download and install it.Currently, those who got the update can root their Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge. (Root Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge On Nougat )
Currently, those who got the update can root their Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge using supersu zip file but keep in mind that, you must have to install TWRP or CWM recovery in order to flash the SuperSu zip file. (Root Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge On Nougat )
The method of flashing SuperSu is same as before, you have to simply flash the supersu zip file, to do so we have listed the full working method of it. So follow the below steps carefully. (Root Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge On Nougat )
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
If your device don’t have TWRP installed then install it from here How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
Steps to Root Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge On Nougat with SuperSU
- Download the SuperSU from above link
- Transfer the SuperSU Zip file into your phone storage.
- Reboot your device into TWRP recovery. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- In TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the SuperSU (zip file) that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of the screen to begin the custom ROM installation process.
- Once done, reboot your device from the TWRP main menu
- Done!!! Now your Galaxy S7 or S7 edge is rooted.
If you have any questions regarding this, then feel free to ask in comment section.