In this Guide, you will learn How To Safely Root Lenovo K4 Note Without PC or laptop.Here I will be using KingRoot One click root tool.You only need to download the app and follow some on-screen instructions and your phone will be rooted within few minutes.So just follow the step by step guide to safely Root Lenovo K4 Note Without Computer.This is a very simple, easy and fully risk-free process.
Lenovo K4 Note is the successor to the very popular K3 Note.It is powered by an Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 coupled with whooping 3GB Of RAM, Fingerprint Scanner.It comes with an android lollipop.It is all set to receive the Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Update in coming days.It is priced Rs11,999 in India
As you guys know, there are many One-Click root tools available for the android device like Kingroot and Towlroot.These are universal One click root solution means work with most of the Android smartphones.These one-click root tools make rooting ways easier compared to the earlier days.
Here we will be sharing the detailed guide to Root Lenovo K4 Note Without PC or laptop.After rooting your device you can use your device to its full limit and can try different MODs, ROMs and Kernels.
Now Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update is available For Lenovo K4 Note.Guide linked below↓
→ How To Root Lenovo K4 Note Without PC or laptop In 2min
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Lenovo K4 Note while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
- Make Sure that UNKNOWN Sources option is Enabled (Menu>>Settings>>Security on your device and enable the Unknown sources option)
- This tutorial is only for Lenovo K4 Note
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
→ How To Root Lenovo K4 Note Without PC or laptop Via Kingroot
Download Kingroot apk – Latest Version
How To Root Lenovo K4 Note Without PC or laptop
Step By Step Guide
- First Of all, Enable unknown sources on your device setting (Check Above Remember Before rooting Section)
- Next, Download the KingRoot apk from the download section above and install it On Lenovo K4 Note
- Then Go to the app drawer and Open Kingroot app. (you have installed in previous steps)
- Kingroot application will start in few seconds and will require the rooting files that are transferred from the computer to the SD card.
- The KingRoot application will load the file
- Then click on the Root button to start the root process.
- Just Wait for a few minutes you will be able to see the Green-Tick in the center of KingRoot screen, which means that your device is rooted successfully.
- Once Done, reboot your smartphone
- Install Root Checker from Google Play Store and confirm the root privileges in your smartphone.
If This Method doesn’t work Then Try Below↓
Download Towel Root app From this Link—>>Towelroot.apk
Now root your device using Towel Root Follow this Guide–>>How to root Android phones with Towelroot App Without PC
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment below.Thanks..:)
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.