This guide will help you to Safely Root Metro PCS Samsung Galaxy S4 model number SGH-M919N.Here we will be using Odin Flashing tool on windows Computer.This tutorial is only For MetroPCS Galaxy S4 running Android 4.4.4, built number KTU84P.M919NUVUFNK3.So check details on your phone and follow this simple step by step guide to Root Metro PCS Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919N
We have already posted many tutorial guides On Samsung Galaxy S4.Below we share the link to some of those post
Other Galaxy S4 Posts
- Download & Install CM 13 ROM On Galaxy S4
- How To Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition (BootLoop Fix)
Device that is supported
- This is only for Galaxy S4 (Metro PCS) Model Number SGH-M919N
- Check your model number don’t try this method on different variants
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S4 Metro PCS while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Follow the guide below to Safely Root Metro PCS Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919N
- Make sure your device has more than 40% battery
- Device Must be running on Kitkat
- Download and Install Samsung Drivers On your PC.Download Link->>Samsung Drivers
→ Now time to Root Metro PCS Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919N –>>
Root File (22.94MB)
How To Root Metro PCS Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919N
Step By Step Guide
- First Of all checkout Pre-requirements section (Important)
- Then Download the root file from the download section above and extract them.Below is the image after extracting
- Now boot your device into download mode by following steps given below
Fist turnoff your device.Then Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power button at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
- Once in download mode, you will see a yellow warning triangle.Press the volume up key to continue
- Now open the Odin3 you have just extracted In step 2. (look small image of extracted file above)
- Now connect your Metro PCS to your PC
- Once your device is detected by Odin tool, click PDA and the select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file (you have extracted).
- Next, click Start to begin the process
- The rooting / Flashing process may take up to 1min so don’t panic
- Once the process is completed you will be able to see a Green Box with Pass mark in Odin.
- Now disconnect your device.Now your device is fully rooted
- Go to the app drawer and now you can see SuperSu app there
- To verify the root status install Root Checker.
*During this process Smartphone will re-boot automatically.
Using this guide you can easily & safely Root Metro PCS Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919N
If you have any queries related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section below
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.