A easy and simple guide to Root Nokia 8 Without PC/Computer/Mac or Laptop in just 2 min.Nokia 8 is the latest Flagship device from HMD Global owned Nokia.Nokia 8 will be the main attraction in the Asian countries where it has a huge following.If you are one who owns or going to buy a Nokia 8 then this guide may help you to Root Nokia 8 with One Click Root Tools.
Nokia 8 was launched in August 2017. The phone has a 5.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels at a PPI of 554 pixels per inchThe Nokia 8 is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor paired with 4GB of RAM.It comes with 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.The Nokia 8 sports a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 13-megapixel front selfies camera.It runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box and houses a 3090mAh non-removable battery
There are various ways to root an Android smartphone.The traditional way where TWRP or any other recovery is needed to flash SuperSu or Magisk to get root access on the device.But Nokia 8 is a recently released smartphone so currently there is no custom recovery available for the device, which means we can’t root Nokia 8 with this method.But we can try the One Click Root method to Root Nokia 8 Without PC/Computer or Laptop
There can be a lot of reasons why a user would like to root his/her device. Today, in this post, we will be telling you how you can easily root your Nokia 8 safely without using a PC. Rooting a device is an incredibly easy job which can be completed within minutes if done properly. If proper care is not taken, you might end up bricking your device and it might be rendered useless.
If you are interested in rooting your Nokia 8, then all you need to do is fulfil some pre-requirements, complete some downloads, and follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below To Safely “Root Nokia 8 without PC”.
Why use One click root tools for Android?
We’ve seen why root your Android device and now we will see why you should use One Click Root tools for rooting your device. Some of the reasons why you should use One Click Root tools are:
- They provide fast, secure, and easy rooting software.
- They come with support for thousands of devices.
- Using them you can root your Android device within a click.
- These One click Root Tools are safe to use.Fewer chances of bricking the device.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
- Enable Developer Option and USB Debugging On your Phone
- Enable Unknown Sources Option On your Android
To do this, go to Settings->Security->Unknown Sources and then Enable it
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Safely Root Nokia 8 Without PC/Computer or Laptop
- Make sure you have checked the Pre-Requirement section above
- You need a good internet connection for this
- Now follow the guide given below to root your device without Laptop or PC