In this guide, you will learn How to Root OnePlus One on Android 5.1.1.It uis a very simple and easy method.We will be sharing full step by step Guide below.
Now Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update is available for the OnePlus One smartphone.If you have updated your Oneplus One to latest Android 5.1.1 then you can now have root access by just following this simple step by step guide on How to Root OnePlus One on Android 5.1.1.
Now there are many Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROMs available For OnePlus One.We have already Posted an article→Ultimate List Of Best Marshmallow ROMs For OnePlus One
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
How to Root OnePlus One on Android 5.1.1 In 5 Mins
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus One while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
How to Root OnePlus One on Android 5.1.1
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
- After rooting you can tweak your phone
- You can unroot it if you want
- You can overclock or underclock your CPU to make your phone faster
- Make sure you have unlocked the bootloader.You can get that done by downloading and installing the OnePlus toolkit. Additionally, you will find the TWRP recovery available from the toolkit.
Install Official Stable CM 12.1 On OnePlus One Full Guide–>>Install YOG4PAS1N0 CM12.1 Update on Oneplus One
Install Android 6.0 MarshMallow On OnePlus One Full Guide–>>Safely Update OnePlus One To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Related Post:How to Root OnePlus 2 & Install TWRP Recovery
Before proceed follow some of the given steps
- Download the above toolkit from the link given
- Make sure that you have a custom recovery installed on your OnePlus One (TWRP/CWM)
- Backup your device completely, including storage, SMS, contacts, etc.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone.
Setting->About Phone->Build Number->Tap 7 times on build number->It will enable the developer mode in the main setting->Go to Developer->Enable the Debugging
How to Root OnePlus One on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
Step By Step Guide
1. First Download Chainfire’s SuperSU Here
2. Transfer the SuperSU zip file from the computer to the internal storage SD card and remember the location.
3. Now Unplug the handset from the computer and completely shut it off.
4. Reboot it now into the custom recovery mode of your choice.(Power + Volume down at the same time)
5. Choose “install” from the main menu and browse the SD card for the SuperSU zip file
6. Confirm to install the SuperSU and wait until it’s complete.
7.Now navigate back to the main recovery menu and select the reboot system now option.
Done!!! You have successfully Root OnePlus One on Android 5.1.1
To verify the root status install Root Checker.